hearFARE for Business
hearFARE is a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving and promoting the history, education and enjoyment of classic contemporary music.
An international website will be established to promote the various genres of music including:
- Classic Rock
- Classic Jazz
- Classic Pop
- Classic Soul
- Classic Folk
- Classic Country
- Classic Jam sessions
Each sub page will include:
- Streaming radio station and APP that is format specific
- Drop down menus for bios and histories of musicians
- Drop down menu for concert listings by bands and by geographic location
- Photo galleries
- Video galleries
- Archived podcasts of interviews done by veteran radio personalities
The website will also serve as a conduit for concert tours, merchandise, digital music downloads, CD's, Cassettes. 8 Tracks and Vinyl.
A portion of the proceeds of this non-profit will be directed as follows:
- Retirement Funds for Aging Musicians in Need
- Scholarship Funds for Music Students
- Instrument Acquisition Funds for Music Students
- Living Stipends for Promising Future Stars
hearFARE seeks initial funding of $2,500 to complete paperwork, filings and structure necessary to achieve 501-C3 status.
Through the consultation of legal department at Washburn University in Topeka, Kansas all documentation will be properly filled out and filed by experts in 501-C3 management operation.
The second round of funding will support the core staff of the non-profit for the course of one year. We are seeking $250,000 in secondary funding to accommodate:
- Website and Tools
- 7 Streaming Radio Stations and APPs
- Salaried Executive Director
- Salaried Full Time Grant Writer
- Salaried Full Time Web Developer/ Software Developer
- Salaried Full Time Marketing Director
- Office Space and Furnishings
- Print and Marketing Materials
- Travel Funding
- Stipend for 2018 Promising Future Star Award Recipient
The goal through fund-raising via grants, corporate donors and direct solicitation is $1.3 million per year.
To date, we have had pledges of $500 against our initial goal of $2,500.
Please consider participating in our first round of funding so that we may create the infrastructure and materials necessary to complete this endeavor properly.